“Vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. Truth and courage aren’t always comfortable, but they’re never weakness.”
If you’re feeling emotionally unwell, therapy can help you untangle those confusing emotions. If you’re stressed, anxious, or not feeling like yourself, therapy may be the road you need to travel back to emotional wellness.
- Worry endlessly?
- Feel stressed daily?
- Often feel hopeless or worthless?
- Snap at family and friends out of anger?
- Wonder if anyone can understand how you’re feeling?
If the above statements resonate with you, individual therapy may be the right fit. Here at The Clinic, it’s not a one-size-fits-all method. We use a variety of techniques when working with clients to discover what best suits you.
A few examples of our therapy styles include:
- Dialectical (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Emotional Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Task-Based Addictions Work
- Experiential/Expressive Interventions
We take a caring, non-judgmental & collaborative approach to mental health.
Get started today living your most authentic self.